Occasionally an order is cancelled because your credit card is declined. This can happen for several reasons…
Declined Credit Card
- The credit card number, CVV security digits or the expiration date you provided were incorrect. Retry your order making sure you are typing the correct credit card number, expiration date and CVV security digits.
- There were insufficient funds available on your credit card.
- Your credit card expired.
- Your credit card company might classify this online purchase as fraudulent until they confirm it with you.
- During the transfer of funds when you were purchasing, you encountered an Internet connection problem.
- Your bank or credit card company was having technical issues.
- PayPal, Amazon Pay or Google Wallet (the companies who process credit cards) was having technical issues.
Declined Debit Card
Debit Cards can be declined for the same above reasons and a few select others…
- The debit card purchase amount was over a set limit by you or your bank. (Most likely the bank)
- The debit card purchase was suspected as fraudulent. Most debit card transaction take place in a “swiped” or in-person transaction. Some debit card companies monitor such spending and will not authorize remote transactions unless you have pre-approved the sale.
- To remedy the above situations, please contact your bank and detail to them what your are using the card for. They can assist you in authorizing the next attempted sale from us.
Remedy Declined Sale
It’s fairly easy to re-run your credit or debit card…
- Contact your bank or credit card company (there should be a toll-free number listed on your card for contact)
- Resolve the matter as your bank or credit card company instructs. You might want to let them know that you purchase an item from Lapis Lazuli World.
- Contact us so we can re-run your Card!
Use different Card
You will need to submit another order that associates with the new Card being used.
- Place a completely new order, your account should be already built so it will be a very swift checkout.
- Make sure the billing address of this new Card exactly matches the shipping address!
- If you need any assistance please feel free to Contact us